Holistic Practitioners take into account that everything in your life is connected and it all affects your health. What you eat and drink, the people that surround you, the amount you exercise, the environment you are in, your stress levels, all things big and small in your past, present, and future effect you today.
Each person has their own unique composition, that’s why creating a plan that is customized for your specific physical, mental, and emotional needs are so important.
Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center, looks at you as a whole & using a complication of our unique life experiences and extensive schooling, we devise a plan to help you reach your wellness goals.
One hour Consultation and evaluation with Catherine O’Connor, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner.
We will review your nutrition, exercise routine, sleep, social lifestyle, environment, stress levels and other areas of health and lifestyle habits.
You will receive a comprehensive, detailed, written plan of holistic protocols to improve imbalances in your body.
This consultation will provide you with a multitude of holistic modalities that will help you reach your ultimate health goals.
We will look at your intake application, and based that & our discussion with you, we devise a holistic protocol your specific needs and talor it to your lifestyle.
Examples of some modalities we use are:
- Aromatherapy, including essential oils
- Bach remedies
- Detox programs
- Diet: Realistic modification to what you are eating
- Exercise plan based on your current state of fitness & fit it into the time you have available.
- Herbal remedies, includes tinctures & teas
- Homeopathic remedies
- Sleep: We create a reasonable routine that will work with your specific needs.
- Stress management strategies
- Yoga, specializing in beginner yoga classes
- Other holistic modalities
Additionally, We are proud to be partnered with an amazing holistic wellness team and can refer you to:
- Holistic Medical Doctors
- Functional Medicine Practitioners
- Chiropractic care
- Massage Therapists
- Licensed Mental Wellness Counselors
- Personal Trainers
- Support Groups
- and more!
$150 plus one time registration fee of $25