Holistic Protocol for Reduction of Inflammation
The human body possesses the capacity to heal itself. When we abuse our bodies, or don’t give it what it needs to achieve optimal health we see symptoms such as illness, disease, chronic pain, inflammation etc. Inflammation is our bodies reaction to injury. Our amazing self-healing body is ever changing to stay in balance. It is of the utmost importance to educate ourselves, to help create an environment in which the body heals itself.
Seeking the guidance of a healthcare provider, who is aligned with your medical needs and beliefs is extremely important. Together you can create a proper environment for your body to heal itself.
To achieve optimal wellness it is necessary to:
1. Eat a healthy well-balanced, nutrient dense, whole food, organic diet. Unfortunately, there is a lot mis-information that you are bombarded with, often it is hard to know what is healthy, and what isn’t. We would love to help you find your perfect nutritional plan. For those who suffer from inflammation, it is important to limit the amount of nightshade foods you eat. There are over 2,000 species of nightshades, some popular night shares are: peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplant.
2. Exercise daily. Those who suffer from inflammation have an increase chance of injury during exercise. Seek a professional that can assist you in safe exercise. Need help with that? Contact us & we can come up with the perfect exercise routine that fits your needs & fitness level.
3. Drink a minimum of 64 ounces of pure clean water daily. This sounds simple, but for most people this is very difficult. If you need suggestions of how to increase your water intake, contact us.
4. Sleep at least 8-10 hours a night. Every living thing on earth needs good sleep. This is the time where you body rests and heals itself the best. If you have trouble falling asleep and/or staying asleep Amare Global offers a Menta Therapeutic called Sleep. The key ingredients in Sleep+ have multiple scientific studies that show significant benefits including helping you to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and experience higher quality plus more rejuvenating sleep. Click here to shop.
5. Manage your stress. There are many basic ways to help you reduce stress. Meditation and/or Reiki are great complementary Alternative therapies to lower stress. Amare Global is the leader in Mental Wellness. They offer Menta Therapeutics that provides an all natural mood support. The key ingredients in Mood+ have multiple scientific studies that show significant benefits for mood support such as relief from anxious feelings, sadness, restlessness, and overall stress relief. Click here to shop.
6. Find an Acupuncturist; specifically, one who specialized in 5 Element Acupuncture (AKA 5 Phase Acupuncture). Five Element theory has been used for more than 2,000 years as a method of diagnosis and treatment. Rooted in ancient wisdom it is an effective and unique system of medicine that diagnoses and treats the cause of disease.
7. Find a Chiropractor; specifically, one who specializes in pediatric care or neurology. A licensed Chiropractor will address health conditions associated with the nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Using gentle, noninvasive and drug free, chiropractic adjustments to treat, resolve and prevent a wide range of health problem.
Boost your body’s immune system.
8. Take a good probiotic. Amare Global offers a revolutionary probiotic called Fundamentals. The most comprehensive combination of unique strains of probiotics, prebiotics, and phytobiotics. Click here to shop
9. If you have recently taken an antibiotic, we suggest a B Complex and a vitamin K supplement. Antibiotics deplete the body of biotin, folic acid, inositol, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and vitamin K, and therefore it is necessary replenish your body with those vitamins to restore optimal health. We suggest you look for MegaFoods brand. We also suggest you take a good Probiotic.
Additional holistic methods to reduce inflammation include:
15. Lavender Angustifolia and/or Frankincense Essential Oil, diluted with a carrier oil, drop 5-10 drops on the feet, spine or area of injury and massage in gently. Other essential oils commonly used are: helichrysum, lemongrass bergamont and clove. We suggest the brand AuraCacia.
16. Comfrey ointment, Tiger balm or doTerra’s Deep Blue are great products you can apply topically. Comfrey roots and leaves contain a substance that helps new skin cells grow, along with other substances that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy. Comfrey ointments have been successful in healing inflammation. The herbal ingredients in of Tiger balm and Deep Blue to provide penetrating heat to muscles. One application gives you fast, warm, comforting relief for joint and muscle pain, stiff muscles, and arthritis. We suggest Dr. Christophers for Comfrey ointment.
17. Taking the supplement Glucosamine Sulfate, by the company Metagenics helps the joints. Glucosamine possesses natural anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. One of the most popular supplements taken by people with bone and joint pain, glucosamine aids in treating common symptoms of age-related disorders like arthritis.
18. Taking a Turmeric supplement will help reduce inflammation. Not all supplements are created equal. You should look for a therapeutic dosage, from a company who values high quality, wildcrafted, organic, minimally processed, herbs. Amare Global offers Menta Therapeutics called Relief. The key ingredients in Relief+ have been scientifically shown to balance normal inflammatory function and support antioxidant levels to provide fast-acting & long-lasting relief from occasional aches and pains. Click here to shop
19. For a homeopathic treatment use Arnica. Arnica one of the most beneficial substances available in nature’s pharmacopoeia, with the power to relieve many of the common aches, pains, and injuries that arise. You can purchase Arnica as a gel or cream and apply externally. You can also purchase Arnica in pill form, and take it orally. We suggest that when using Arnica for inflammation reduction you take it both external & internal. (Borion is a great brand name for homeopathic medicine.)
20. Drink an infusion of ginger tea. Steep 1 teaspoon of grated ginger (or pre-made teabag) in hot water for 10 minutes. For maximum therapeutic results drink 3 cups per day.
As always it would be our honor to assist you. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.