Learn the original Usui system of Reiki— Inspired By Life’s Reiki linage dates back to the creator of Reiki, Master Usui. We teach the traditional Usui Reiki process for self- healing and the techniques for giving Reiki to someone else.
- Develop a life-long practice to help assist your body with its self healing system— Learn how easy Reiki is, and what a powerful healing tool you have already within you. You’ll leave us with a personal healing and self-care practice you can use to manage your stress, reduce anxiety, and help you to relax any time you need, the power will always be in your hands.
- Learn how to share it with others…
- Practice Reiki on your family members who are ill, overwhelmed with stress or feel anxious. You will have a tool you can use to help soothe their pain & spark their bodies natural healing system.
- Integrate Reiki into another healing modality you’re already doing.
What is included in Reiki beginner training (Level 1) Class:
- Ancient Roots of Reiki – get inspired by how it all started.
- Hand Positions for Self-Reiki.
- Hand Positions for giving Reiki to others – family members, friends, clients and pets.
- Your First Attunement – the process which makes Reiki available to you.
- Inspired By Life’s detailed Reiki Manual, includes instructions, guidelines, and more
- Reiki Level 1 certificate with linage of your roots dating back to Master Usui.
January 23, 2021 at 10:00am-2:00pm ~This class is sold out.
Now Forming: February 21, 2021 at 10:00am-2:00pm
Reiki Level 2 Class forming for May 2021. Pre-requisite, must have taken Reiki Level 1 with Catherine O’Connor & have at least 60 days of practice between trainings. Click here for details.
$150 Register before January 21, 2021
$175 Register after March 1, 2021